Our maximum capacity is 120 with 100 as the optimum for quality viewing. Guests buy tickets to see you perform. With every show booked at Chaplin’s, both venue and performer assume the same goal to fill these seats. We provide a beautiful upscale setting for you to put on a high quality show.
Many acts choose to perform at Chaplin’s so that they can record their performance. The superb acoustics, and the elegant look of Chaplin’s, coupled with our talented sound and video engineers makes it a great place to record your performance.
Interested in performing at Chaplin’s? We are open to all types and genre of music. Our mission is to support local and regional artists, while bringing eclectic and interesting music to the community. Chaplin’s is not the place to look for “exposure,” as we are not a bar and do not have a built in crowd. Chaplin’s is a listening room. We get many requests for touring acts that are not known to this area, and unfortunately, people rarely buy tickets for artists they don’t know. We have several programs:
The types of show structures Chaplin’s presents – with draw expectations and set times. (unless otherwise discussed).
- Opener: 10 ticket minimum. Openers are paid $50 if the ten ticket quota is met. Opener set time is 30 minutes.
- Co-Bills: 20 -50 tickets required. This is a 60/40 split with 60% going to performer after the first $75 covers our production and labor. Co-bill set time is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Headliner: 70+ tickets required. This is a 60/40 split with 60% going to performers after the first $150 covers production and labor. Headliner set time is 2 hours.
- Come out to the Sunday night Open Mic.
Type of Shows: We build shows this way:
- A Headliner, with an Opener.
- Two Co-bills, with an Opener.
- Three Co-bills.
If you are interested, please submit this form to get the process started.
Or you can book the room for a flat fee, instead of selling tickets. Please contact Chris via email: email@example.com to plan your event.