Our maximum ticket capacity is 110 (seated) or 135 (standing room). Guests buy tickets to see you perform. With every show booked at Chaplin’s, both venue and performer assume the same goal to fill these seats. We provide a beautiful upscale setting for you to put on a high quality show.
Interested in performing at Chaplin’s? We are open to all types and genre of music. Our mission is to support local and regional artists, while bringing eclectic and interesting music to the community. Chaplin’s is not the place to look for “exposure,” as we are not a bar and do NOT have a built in crowd. Chaplin’s is a listening room. We get many requests for touring acts that are not known to this area, and unfortunately, people rarely buy tickets for artists they don’t know. Chaplin’s provides website, social media, newsletter, and graphic design to help you promote your show.
Our standard booking format – we build our shows from one of the following schedules:
- Opener (30 min set), headliner (up to 120 min set).
- Opener ( 30 min set), 2 co- headliners (50 min set each).
- Triple co-bill ( 50 min set each).
Requirements for booking –
- Tickets sale – in order to have a successful night at Chaplin’s, each band is REQUIRED to sell tickets. We need your most realistic draw expectation and rely heavily upon it. Your compensation is determined by the number of ticket you will sell, not what you are estimate to sell.
- Promotion – to get the most our of your show, you MUST promote. Chaplin’s provides; flyers, facebook page, newsletter, website, and ticket templates. We CANNOT guarantee ticket sales from our marketing efforts alone. We provide these services for you to help boost your marketing efforts.
- 30/30 clause – this prevents us to book your show if you have another booking withing 30 days of show date in a 30 mile radius of Chaplin’s. This is in your best interest to not exhaust your fan base for future shows. Your show may be subject to cancellation if you violate this clause.
If you are interested in booking a show at Chaplin’s please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 792 – 4110